Sunday, May 10, 2009

I was standing in the corner with my five best friends. I knew that you were trouble but I couldn't resist.

Summer has a wonderful way of starting off. Its cool, green and beautiful and by mid august, it is sticky and humid. The transition is icky but I guess, it is what it is. Today is the first day of summer school. Well, it was supposed to be until JM decided that jlp was not a proper substitute for my csb requirement. I am pissed, relieved and very confused. I am excited about his243 and hoping that I get in. I hope that I can handle 4 straight hours of class in the same room but at least I have evenings off. I am still going to try nmc and see how it fares compared to the history.

I think that we have finally decided the vacation plans for this summer. Its going to be New York, Atlantic City and Washington all within a four day tour. Its either this or nothing so I am going to take it. I hope that it works out and hopefully Sarah and I can be off this thursday, which works because next monday is Victoria day.

I found the whole scriptures of sorrow album. DOTR has such a nostalgic feeling about it. I was almost in tears. Beautiful. I miss M but they are moving here so its going to be a great re-union.N's reports are good. She will be fine. Talking to A helped yesterday, a lot.

Summer School, Princeton Review and Hart House. Fun stuff. InshAllah.

2 comments:

Americanising Desi said...

inshallah :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by. Have a great vacation. Do let me know when you are in NYC.Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving wonderful comment.Hope you had a great vacation.