Thursday, April 16, 2009

‘Cus it’s a hard life, with love in the world. And I'm a hard girl. Lovin’ me's like like chewing on pearls .

Last thursday was the last day of classes and we have an exam study break until exams start next week. I am super nervous about exams because I can't seem to focus. I was supposed to be done reading all my primary documents for Mediaeval history and gotten through the three notebooks. I am still stuck on the first book and have only done two of the eight readings. Ugh, and then there is HPS, PSl and JMB. I am scared. Alhamdulilah, this year has been going smoothly(InshAllah will finish strong). I can't say enough shukar for that but my exam anxiety and my ability to screw up everything in life is coming back and I can't focus. I hope that I don't screw up. I have to get to campus asap because I just eat, sleep and talk when I am trying to study at home. InshAllah, I won't get side-tracked.
I am also super-excited about the crazy intense summer it will be.

Lady Gaga:D

3 comments:

Daanish said...

good luck for study,life is hard like a diamond only thing we need diamond teeth.

gh said...

Horn Day Kar Pass Karin :)

Xeb said...

Good luck! :)