Thursday, April 09, 2009

Home.

I miss home. I really do. I used to miss home a lot more until recently. My country cannot even enjoy an art festival without riots and demonstrations now. This new government has given a new name to freedom and democracy. Even our dead politicians don't seem to stop haunting our present. I hope that things get better. I thought that the earthquake destroyed most of home, and it did, but now the bigger picture is threatened too.

Allah Khair Karay.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

saarey buray log mar jaayein

Majaz said...

Hmm..

Your blog is giving me the oddest sense of deja vu. Have I been here before?

And I kinda agree with 25yrold. Sometimes killing em all wiht one big superhero flick seems the most probable/palpable solution.

DysfunctionaL said...

hey!
a new blog address and everything eh?
i was done with laurier almost 2 years ago.. sigh i feel old.. how are u keeping up? all well?