Sunday, April 05, 2009
Jaana tha hummein abh jayein kahan.
I have a paper due this week and a math assignment due tommorow. I have been listening to Noori all day. It reminds me a lot of the past couple of years. I have been missing so much, so many people.I am in the homestretch for this semester. I need to really need to get some great work out there.I really hope that I can. I am scared to let this term finish. Obvious, you already knew that.
3 comments:
hey...i just read ur comment on my blog and wanted to reply to you.
i lost my dadu when i was 6 ish. I didnt know at the time what was going on, so i cried cuz everyone else did. and later when it realli hit, i cried for months on end.
dont be scared to forget. i was always so scared that id lose him, that he'd leave me,..but you realize that when you love someone so much, they're sown into you. he won't leave...and if the memories become blurred or faded, don't feel bad. cherish all that you can remember, and remember that maybe while we're sitting here holding onto whatever part of them we can, they're looking down at us from heaven and smiling. i always still feel like my dadu's with me..
im sorry my post made u cry, i hate it when people cry. but im glad it gave you some comfort too..
last words. cherish the small memories.
and thank you for commenting...
noori's new song- do dil is Actually quite nice. :-)
i have to start blogging again too.
uni doesn't let me
Post a Comment