Sunday, December 03, 2006

sleep, drugs and rock n'roll.heh.

I need to fix the way I sleep. I need to sleep like a civilised person, multiple 360 degree turns are not the bestest for my back, which is still fucked even after 20 physiotherapy sessions. And now my neck(again) is in pain and TILTED. I slept around 2 am on friday and woke up 3 hours later with a piercing pain(I seriously thought that someone was drilling a hole into my neck and fitting screws in it). Bloody horror. Woke up with that stiff neck. Cired/wailed like a dumbass kid and woke ammi up.The product=Neck Spasm. ARGH!AGAIN!The last one was in kathmandu, when I was in grade 9 and passed out by the tv, to be woken up for dinner and in the baddest(most badass) neck pain. erk

I can't tilt my head to the left. I cannot turn my neck so if I want to look to my left, I need to turn my body around and then my right side faces the side that was my left before. Now, it sounds retarded but its true.

Bleugh. I am tired of strangling myself with a wool scarf and hats.No amount of advils and tyenols are anygood so I am on these muscle relaxants.They are good though.My neck feels more mobile since I drugged myself up with 'em pills. But they sound so sketch. Muscle relaxants?hehe. The funny thing is that the warning on the box says that kids under 6 can be seriously intoxicated lethaly if they took all the pills at once so I wonder barron ka kia hota hoga. hehe:P

i find my urge to blog plentily about everything to be sad. sad, sad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

blogging is healthy :P

kill beds and mattresses. sleep on the floor