I love frosted cornflakes. These kellogs people are so smart. Cornflake ka invertor person is very smart too. Cornflakes rock so much. ohkay, so now that-that is out of my system, I can come back to some sanity(or not).
My neck is sorta better but feels so ajeeb si. Its almost annoying to have these stupid spasms last so long. I just finished my cup of kashmiri chai and my head feels lighter, which should help me get rolling with my biology lecture recordings. I have to get atleast 5 more done before I call it a night. I am so cold, sick and behind. It sucks. eek. O yeah, it snowed today while I walked home from the bus stop. It was so nice to see snow after aaagess. Plus, its so different to see the first snow in the suburbs compared to downtown. There is so much serenity in the air here, compared to Thorncliffe which bustled even at 2 am. But yeah, snow was nice. Puurtty.Under the red christmas from peoples' homes, the white snow on the road looked majestic. I wish I had a camera. But even if I did have one, I wouldn't have taken a picture because I am lazy and umm I am not very spontaneous that way.
Also, I am inspired to getta haircut after the exams. I remember that I had my dramatic cut last year around the same time. I am thinking of something similar. Haircuts are fun but they always make me miss having longer hair.
1 comment:
yknow?
we had proper rain here, after like eleven years :|
Post a Comment