Friday, December 01, 2006

The Magic is Lost.

I was planning to write something of my take on a romantic story but then I realised I can do that later too. I was talking to a friend today and realised how much I actually missed highschool. No, I don't miss it because of the friends, or the fact that it was small enough for all us to know each other and nor do I miss it because of the good ol' stclair/thorncliffe days. I miss it because I miss how I used to work. Yes, I used to work like ass. I would not lie and tell you that I didn't because I never took a day off, apart from fridays when we hit country style or Tims and talked TOK.I miss how I was so much keener. I was more honest. I was fucking happy despite the fact that pearl and tam beat my ass to higher grades more often that not. I was happy because I knew how much I worked and how much I didn't and hence all my grades were my responsibility.

I hate how I slack to much now. I hate how people are so different at my uni. Every effing person is a keener but me. Darn, I miss being able to feel awesome about something I handed in. The Allnighters, The reviews at Tims/Country/Toronto Ref/Deer Park/Rosedale reservoir/TTC/Thorncliffe park/Valley/starbucks/st Clair-Yonge. God, I miss it all.

Now, I m here, where I WANTED/DREAMT to be and I am letting it all go. The magic is fucking lost. Fuck that, I need to work till the 19th. 18 days and then I can do whatever the fuck I want. Stay of msn or not, blog or not, sleep all day or not, drive like a maniac or not, watch movies or not and most of all: BE HAPPY.

It better come back, eh. And we are machines at making it come back, just need to find/follow and stick to the right way.

Ok, I think I feel releived. Maybe, I will write about romance because HBC is celebrating it this winter. Then, why not?!

And then chem lab after followed by bio recordings.

moeeeeen*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

look

life is just a four letter word.
what it means is what you make of it.

the future is a two way mirror. when you're in the now, looking to the future you see what could be, and even glimpses of what will be.

When the future comes to pass, you look back into the two way mirror and see yourself, what you've come to be, and where you're coming from.

i've faced death a few times, and it taught me to live life with some sort of strange and violent passion. to be happy with what i am and what i have. and the past is a beautiful thing. it teaches.

as for university, i hate the effing bitch too. its taken almost all my life away from me.