Friday, May 29, 2009

Take me on the floor .I can't take it any more.Just take me on the floor.I can give you more.

This week I have learnt that you are always one google search, one shrug, one msn update and four years away from your past catching up to you. Its dark but I guess this is life and nature. You realise that you are the under dog, the black horse, the one who got left behind and in all honesty you are a loser. You pick up your bags and your aligator tears and go or do you stay and be strong through it. You asked for appples and you got lemons. You can make lemonade, ent?BUT, you straighten out your back and make yourself a fine merangue. You devour it and love it. Its not about a martyr complex or pride but its about fighting and faith. I don't know if I have it. I might not(most of today, it was not there). Its a fight, it was a fight and if I want that slice, I need to put in the work and so I will. Lots and Lots of it. Every last word, breath, pause and lysozyme.Not that anyone needs to know but the regret will always be there. I admit. Sigh.

I can give you more

6 comments:

S. said...

sadaff!

since when has this extra 'f' been affixed to your name? its been a long time! i hope your well :) i love that your blogging for public again :)

Zyenab said...

**You realise that you are the under dog, the black horse, the one who got left behind and in all honesty you are a loser. I thought it happens only with me!and its just me who feels this way.. turns out, its just a phase and everyone of us goes thru this at some point.

Reminds me of this quote by sum unknwn person.. 'Life is so ironic to understand fully, it takes sadness to know what is happiness. noise to distinguish silence and a broken heart to find true love'

deluded said...

oh, is the title a song?

and err, lemons are sour, but the person is not, eh?


*if you understood that, that is.
I'll buy you lemonade. as much as you can drink ;)

Anonymous said...

We all go through ups and down. So, don't be hard on yourself.

ordered-chaos said...

I feel the same, a big, flat, worthless 0! and whats worse is when you are the only one who sees it (others believe you have the purrrfect life!)

Sadaff said...

Sid: I hope you are well too. Its been a damn long time indeed. The extra 'f' comes from the last name, ent.

Zainab: I totally relate.Sometimes you need that reality check to realise just how blessed you are:)

deluded: it is a song, by the Veronicas. You totally should check it out. I think you need to fedex over some lemonade:)

G: Its hard but I try:(

Chaos:Ameen, jaan.