Its sad how its easier to quote someone/something than think and come up with something, somewhat original. I have to so much to say that my head can hardly keep it in. If I start writing now, maybe I will write pages, and pages of mere non-sense, or sense. I don't know. Maybe, I would be tongue-tied as I am now. Who do you feel more? The person who fakes/lives a laugh, a happy care-free life just for others around him than for one who is the silent, quite, brooding type. There is no difference in remorse, so how, why do people compare.
I am tired. I really am. There were supposed to be lights. Maybe they are in my blind-spot. Considering that my peripheral vision is deteriorating, I might not be seeing whats already there, in my face, and real.(?)
If A. was there, maybe I would be. Or maybe, I wouldn't be.Some people have a knack for screw-ups, I am just well-versed in that. Um, yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment