Every whisper
Of every waking hour I'm
Choosing my confessions
Trying to keep an eye on you
Like a hurt lost and blinded fool
Oh no I've said too much
I set it up
This is the fourth blog post I have started writing in the past two days. I don't quite know how to say I feel. I had a chat with M after a very long time yesterday and she made me realise something, something I knew forever but never acted on. I just HAVE to stop drowning in self pity right about now. Whats done is done eh, and can't do anything to mend the past so fucking move on better, brighter things. Ofcourse, that doesmn't mean that moving on overrides your guilt of what you could have stopped but to look past it and not let it come in the way of the life you need(and want). Repeat: get over it, get over it. I am listening to REM's losing my religon and I know that I can't be sure of what happens until I try to live beyond whats happened. The song ends now. I still feel the way you feel after you cry your eyes out and your eyes are burning red and your nose is puffy and stuffy. I start the start over again.
Life is bigger
It's bigger than you
And you are not me
The lengths that I will go to
The distance in your eyes
Oh no I've said too much
I set it up
I haven't said enough.
3 comments:
:)
The past is always there to haunt you, and it never goes away. But think of it this way, there are so many other worse pasts that could have happened instead, and the good things that happened in the past might not have happened at all.
and re: your comment on my paagalpanness i read it as Ron Geesin and went crazy, stupid Floydian that I am.
i posted a comment with her account by accident Oo
i was saying
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Post a Comment