Monday, September 03, 2007
labour day weekend.
This long weekend was lovely. Cousins came by and we went over. Finally went to demetres and had 75 dollars worth of desserts(yikes!, shopped for back-to-school. It was a nice relaxing weekend with lots of telly, granola bars, ludo and failed attempts at learning chess. Since my talk with Abu and M that day, I am trying to keep my head leveled and myself calm. Things have a strange way of unfolding themselves so I/we shall see what happens next. For now, I am a little calm. I just finished watching The Hills, washed my hair and seen that the girlies are ready for school tommorow. I absolutely love the time for back to school, I just hope that this year isn't any different from all the other years:).
3 comments:
yes ^^ back to schoolness is so much fun. my bro and sis are excited and its so warming to watch them play with new stationary, even though they are supposed to be past that age Oo
and stop listening to REM. listen to something nice and moodlifting. like this
oh and could you please remove my blog from your links? thanks
Glad to see your still blogging :). Keep it up. Hop on over down to my blog if you get the chance.
Your blogrolled now :D
i like food.
send me some.
hehehe.... im still a stationary freak.
Post a Comment