Monday, February 26, 2007

I'm going to die.

Reading week was a waste thanks to yours truly. I got next to nothing done. All the bio that I was supposed to do, the writing project, the geography essay, Human bio ki assignment and neurobio. OH MAN and the tops of it all...I realised that march the 2nd was indeed this friday and NOT NEXT WEEK. This meant that my eversohard and uberlyimpossible genetics midterm is this week. Yes, I, the dumbass, forgot that february has 28 days and NOT 30 damn days. March starts this week. wtf?

Total Dumbassness. Its not bad enough that I have a Haemoglobin lab kal subha, I have to prep my midterm too.As the famous Sadaf panic line goes, " I am going to DIE".

1 comment:

theplasticpoet said...

whats your major?

i once wanted to study genetics and evolutionary biology, but i never was bright at chemistry.