I put pins on my knapsack. Thats how important this is!Its the day to make changes. I am off to Queenspark. Voting, campaigning, petitoning and freezing to freeze tuition fees. Its one heck of an important day for us in Toronto. For all of us students and more, lets get this freeze on!
1 comment:
may the Elendili be with you on your quest to get a freeze on tuition fees. Worthy cause, you might actually get them to lower fees and then save up so you can get that holiday in Gondor. I mean Italy. And don't mind me, i've been reading too much Tolkien. Them pins they look nice too.
How many more years of college to go?
And ECHOES :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
WOW what a track. thank you for reminding me of it. *puts it on*.
Tolkien makes time pass well for dreamers. But the sort of book like Silmarillion if you read once you never stop returning to it. =\
halp!
Post a Comment