Long day today. Good time at work. Saturdays are good to work. A good pace. Not many line-ups. No need to change multiple rolls, one is enough. Tony, Mona, Roderick, Helqa and Me(upstairs)=40% of today's sales. Awesome shit. Area 2 is the win(no pun intended).heh.
I come home in an odd mood today though. A mix of happy and sad and confused and very worried. Its okay though. Its just the fact that finals start tuesday and I hear some music and it just speaks what my mind is saying/thinking/feeling:s.
Now I got that feeling once again.
I can't explain, you would not understand.
This is not how I am.
(Pink Floyd,Comfortably Numb)
dinner and then organic chem all-nighter. Chapters 10, 11, 15 and 17. Yes, yes.
1 comment:
dark side of the moon :D
YES!
THE very best.
makes me go all gaga and hyper
i've been listening to it for YEARS now. almost a decade. it never gets too much.
oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh and echoes ?
and do download this track. hurry before the link expires. sign up if you have to
http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=75209CA6116B0760
Post a Comment