There are children of the damned and damned children. Which is better, who knows?Bleugh, it was just a thought that came to my head anyways. Listening to children of the damned by Maiden ka effect hoga.
So this bio lab is a pain. I need a sick note for kal. I am dying of this nasty cold. My nose is running all the darn time. Joshanda, sleep,vicks, kleenex,Pills- you name it. Everything. Every effing thing. Still no better. I want to read/understand this lab and go to bed. Finish this lab kal subha and be okay for next week. I have that zoo write-up for tuesday and the chem lab on thursday and plenty of zoo reading/catching up to do this weekend. Next week is my zoo-catch up week, everywhere I go, I will go with Zoo. zoo-ooo-loooo-gyyyy 252:P YAY
haha eff the zooenthusiasm, back to reading bio250.
No comments:
Post a Comment