Whoever vandalised my car is a lousy piece of shit. O yeah, you heard me right. I didnt need to see that rapage done to my car. Actually no one deserves that. Its fucking annoying cos I never beleived 'vandalising' was a real crime. But I guess it is, o damn you whoever you are. The car wasnt even the nice one in the street or the entire effing neighbourhood.:(:(
and Uni was umm long(?) today. 9-3 non-stop plus a 3 hr commute, kahan ki fairness hai?Passing out at Queenspark and taking the long way north and still being too tired to run for the bus is just stupid. Whoever said commuting was fun?Me?I must be on something. Daffa karo!
and man, I was having lunch today when I saw the Canada dry ka can on the table. Heh, reminds me of our 'toasts' of 'champagne'(:P). Yaar, Its so funny that everything we do, ends up reminding us of eachother. I hate that whenever I go past st. clair, I feel to drop-by and go for some greesy chinese or those fine falafels. But, nooooo, you arent even there anymore or in canada, screw that. We better see each other this summer. hookay!?
and zoology+bio weekend this weekend. Those textbooks should be haram. SOO heavy! gaah
No comments:
Post a Comment