Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm on a boat and It's going fast and I got a nautical themed Pashmina Afghan.


INTENSE. Summer school is one crazy ass ride. Even D, who was all chirpy and excited about is, is swamped. Back-to-back assignments and exams plus prep sessions are totally uncool. I am enjoying the learning though, hah-most days that is. Hope I didn't screw up the tuesday exam(AMEN AMEN AMEEEEN). I love seeing Beerah though. She is so precious and cute-ey. S thinks that I need to stop stalking the little jaan but she is just the gorgeousness and such a poser. Bless, Bless!!

8 comments:

Zyenab said...

I can totally see why you can't resist seeing her :-) wish you good luck for all that prep sessions and exams. Busy schdules are a blessing, trust me

Anonymous said...

Hi, How are you?

deluded said...

yup.

BIG poser. hehe.

cute.

good luck for exams!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck for exams. I am sure you will ace it.

deluded said...

oi.

where'd you run off to?

Americanising Desi said...

hey goodluck wid exams :)

Americanising Desi said...

and what a cutie mashaAllah :D

deluded said...

where are you?

post more. ass.

no lemonade for you :P