Since I was a kid, I have been taught that death is a certain time that is assigned to every single person. When you die, your soul leaves you. Ami says that your 'rooh' leaves your body and you are dead. I understand the concept of a person's spirit leaving their body and once thats done, all thats left behind is a hollow shell. Its an empty body and the person who the body once belonged to is gone. He has left so you technically don't have any relation to that body. We have been taught key har aek ka time muqarar hai. Yes, so every one has to die sooner or later and thats okay and as they die their soul leaves that body. Then, what is medicine?What is this science?Why is it possible for someone to be revived if their heart stops?Once the heart stops, their pulse is no more. No breathing so death. All of them keep talking about how it was time for him to go. It was pre-destined for him to go at that time, then what is this about resuscitation?Just because we belive that the soul is gone, the person is dead and hence there is a DNR status on them?For what its worth, and its not really worth anything, I would have resuscitated!I would have for hours, until I could get a pulse or another contraction. If it was indeed a cardiac arrrest, what kind of a doctor doesnt revive the patient?All I know, have learnt recently, is that be it CMH, Muzaffarabad, or Shifa, Islamabad, nothing changed. They died at their pre-determined time and there was no reviving the patient. So we let the blood go cold, the enzymes denature, the systems shut and call the time of death. Its all just planned.
Resuscitate
No comments:
Post a Comment