Friday, April 06, 2007

friday is the love.

Today is my first friday off after so long. I always have class and or work and hence I am never home till 10 pm. I have missed so many jummas that I can't even count but not today(YAYAY!). Praying jumma makes me so happy. It gives a good conclusion to a hectic week and has us go into lazy/crazy weekend mode. I have had a weeek from hell this week. But, all of my labs for the year are finished now and have no more essays or quizes to worry about. Yes, its crazy that second year is almost over. I have exams between april 24th to may 2nd. I HAVE HAVE HAVE to ace them this year. Need NEED NEEEEEEEEEEEEED good GREAT gpa:(

I am scared but happy. Since I gave yesterday's essay in, there is a certain silence in my head. Its strange. One more week of classes and then exam prep time.

and then there is cricket!!=D
fightfightfightfight!

No comments: