Sunday, February 11, 2007

Sorry seems to be the hardest word.

Elton John said,

It's sad, so sad
It's a sad, sad situation
And it's getting more and more
absurd
It's sad, so sad
Why can't we talk it over
Oh it seems to
me
That sorry seems to be the hardest word

I beleived him when he said that so I always found it hard to ever apoligize to anyone(despite of being right or wrong). I always thought that I was right in my way. I followed it for long(almost 20 years of my arrogant life) and then suddenly today, something in me changed. I said sorry, not once but three times to three different people. People that I had been hurtful to and for a long time, over and over again. I am not a bigger person today because I said sorry to them. I have a lot more apologies to go before I reach home, reach closure. Its a long way to go but I wll live. I will kill the hurt I caused or try to mend it somehow.
I don't want to live in my regrets anymore. I won't always live in regrets. I won't.

1 comment:

theplasticpoet said...

:D

yes, thats the way forward.

forgiveness. mercy. peace.

:D

best of luck. find peace soon.