Thursday, February 22, 2007

Postsecret.



Postsecret hit a home run with this postcard. I check the site once or twice a month and never has anything felt so close to heart. I find a lot of the 'secrets' posted to be very different from anything in my life. Most of the times, things that people confess here scare me but not this time.

This particular postcard is basically everything rolled into a one liner that describes it all- nothing more, nothing less. As good as it feels to not be alone in this feeling, its also sad that someone else is going through what I'm feeling. Its sad that I still haven't learnt to be able to say it on my own. Its hard when you feel this awkward in your own skin. Everyday, I live a life that I could've never imagined. Even with all its posiitives, its still a life very foreign to me. Yeah, its a strange life and this strange feeling that I've never felt before.I do miss the way I used to feel.

2 comments:

theplasticpoet said...

beautiful image.

"Only music can save you from yourself" - Neil Young.

Natasha said...

i miss so many things :(