Monday, February 12, 2007

brave days.

I am so uninspired today. It better not ruin my monday. I have a zoo lab report along with a bio pre lab to finish before I hit the sac tonight. Lots to do! Mondays are brave days. To sit through an hour of Zoology followed by 3 hours of Bio in the same room is the mauttt. ESC1024 is the devil. I live in the earth sciences center from 5-9 on mondays and the 2 hour commute after so is evil. evil.
I want massala fries for lunch!Mayo+fries+chaat massala+big bad glass of coke=YUM. I eat like a 'man' as Aila says. So untrue:$

Muniba is off to Sydney in 8 days. She is from the UAE. She came to Canada and now off to Australia for 4 years. That kid has rockets under her heels hence she is perfect for her aerospace engineering program. May she find Glenn McGrath and steal him for me. Amen!

World cup next month!OWNAGE month:D
(despite the assignments and other 'stuff')haha.

No comments: