ewww blogger is so evil. it 'forced' me into using the new blogger. I can't even use my old id anymore. sucks. stupid blogger. Not to mention that the dashboard looks so gay:S
so yesterday was shit. I called 3 cab companies and one came after about an hour. The excuse ' traffic'. screwed up. Got home late. Footsprains make you slaves to these taxi joints. God give them brains for taking down instructions. and the 'right' instructions.
so my foot hurts and I wan't to skip Zoology. There is no way in hell that I can walk down the hill, get to the stop, commute all the way downtown and then come back and walk up the hill. I can't. My foot is swollen and painful and God, I have a 9 am lab tommorow. Great, just effing great.
Its almost 12 am here on a wednesday morning and I am having nashta. Its all bad. Stupid weather, footsprain and what seems to be a nasty flu running through my family. Started with dada ji, then to ami, then to zainab, then momina, then sarah and now Aemon. I have been sneezing since I woke up. I hate, hate. NOOO I can't be sick. I have to go to work and study and not skip classes:(
PLEH
1 comment:
i know about it's evilness. half the world can't comment on my blog :(
Post a Comment