Lay Down with me .. Whisper your lies .. says:
so what happened to that webcam you were getting
. says:
o yeahh, haven gotten it
. says:
i m kinda trying to swear off msn
. says:
so i dont need it
Lay Down with me .. Whisper your lies .. says:
not gud
You have successfully received C:\Documents and Settings\SF\Desktop\Rahat Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - (Paap) Mann Ki Lagan[1].mp3 from Lay Down with me .. Whisper your lies ...
. says:
well
. says:
i m kinda anti social aaj kal
. says:
which is like my new thing now so yeah
Lay Down with me .. Whisper your lies .. says:
have u noticed
. says:
?
Lay Down with me .. Whisper your lies .. says:
how saying i am anti social is just saying im busy n dunt want to make an effort nymore
. says:
i dont know. when i say anti social, i mean that I really dont socialise much no more. its not that i dont make an effort. i m selectively social now
. says:
thats probably more 'right'
Lay Down with me .. Whisper your lies .. says:
well there
Lay Down with me .. Whisper your lies .. says:
u r choosy about who u like
. says:
its not that if I dislike you, I wont talk to you
Lay Down with me .. Whisper your lies .. says:
do u dislik me ??
. says:
NO doh silly
. says:
i have no reason to dislike you
. says:
some ppl do bad things to you and it messes you up, those are the people,. i m avoiding
. says:
they make you more of not yourself, those i m avoiding
And Then I sat there thinking what exactly I wanted to say and what came out and what I was thinking.Do I need to have a reason to not be a socialite fool(yes, so me)anymore and isn't that term just reason enough? Basically, speechless. bull-shit.
1 comment:
Do I need to have a reason to not be a socialite fool(yes, so me)anymore and isn't that term just reason enough?
No, you don't need any reasons. But yes, that term could be reason enough :P
. says:
they make you more of not yourself, those i m avoiding
sometimes i just feel strange and stop talking to certain people. funny how with some people you are only what they make you to be. and then that affects you and gradually turns you into what they want you to be.
Then you step out of it and wonder what you are and where you're headed. you wonder that maybe its time to stop swimming, maybe its time to find out where i'm at
Post a Comment