Saturday, December 16, 2006

Saturday.

Today is my first saturday off from work since september. The reason being my Zoology final on tuesday, which I need to start preparing as soon as I am done with this blog and doritos.Its so awesome to be home on a saturday. I got lots of stuff done that was pending for what seems like forever. I(finally) cleaned my closet, organised my clothes, hung them neatly and ofcourse sorted out the ones I needed to give away to charity. Even though, I don't shop for too many clothes(I make an effort to avoid buying too many clothes) but the pile of clothes that I have chosen to give away is HUGE. There are pants(some of them never worn), some worn out T-shirts that my mom despises and others that have been ruined because of too much bleach. But anyhow, my closet is cleaner, more compact and its easier to look through when you think something has disappeared off the face of the earth. But yeah, I am content. I like giving charity during the holiday season because of the whole holiday season thing. But its nice so good. good.

Another lovely thing about this saturday is new music. Yayy, thankyou Poet. I am downloading all of the Blackfield and I feel very greedy but so happy inside. I like nice, new music.I am pretty much hooked on Open Mind and Perfect World. Very daunting to say the least. I am actually done downloading all of the blackfield and now am moving on to No Man. Good music always makes my day along with a big pack of doritos and saaf suthri working space. So now, I will go and finish up my downloads and start on some Zoology.

Thankyou again poet:)
Give me another hour or so and I should be done and THANKYOU AGAIN:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

anytime. :D

if you want anything else, tell me, i'll upload it.

my last.fm profile should give you a basic idea of what i have:

http://last.fm/user/theplasticpoet

Anonymous said...

i have some rare porcupine tree stuff, look for it :P

iem is also steven wilson.

oh, and if you are into space rock, get the moon trotskij track.

also spacious mind.

space rock is the sound that evolved from tracks like echoes and set the controls for the heart of the sun.