I was talking to my sister upstairs when we somehow started talking about how people await change. They are always waiting for some kind of a change. She laughed at the idea but I do find the idea of 'waiting on a miracle' to be quite true. Are we not always waiting for something, either its big or small is of not much importance. Its a cycle, we wait, we get, we wait, we get and we wait for more. For something 'new', anything 'new' everytime. I may be out of my mind here but I am waiting everyday, everyhour, every minute.
Waiting.There is a picture I found from last fall on my computer that I captioned 'waiting'. Its not a nice picture but it says 'waiting' to me.
3 comments:
sigh.
we're all waiting.
i can so completely identify with that. that eternally blissful moment where everything sets itself right NEVER comes does it? :(
i used to believe in mcdonalds
astral projection is FUN. best if done without chemicals. immortality is a pain. the elves told me so.
dad wont let me take a double major.
photo stolen :P
Post a Comment