

We don't have any snow this year and nor do I have that awesome 16th floor balconey/window to snap a picture everytime I felt like it.Secondly, in this new house, we don't have a balconey. We have an awesome french window looking over one of the most beautiful parks ever. Moving can have a toll too. I find that I was more creative back there in Thorncliffe but the north isnt bad either. At least the noises outside don't/can't make it into your house/room/head. Good that I left you all there.
I am on chapter 3 now and I like italian food.
3 comments:
i hate skyscrapers.
i hate city lights.
i want to live in some hillside european village.
when will we get chapter 2? =\.
are you planning to publish?
and italian food, i just like pizza and lasagne. and some desi-ofied spaghetti and macaroni. thatsit.
yes post rock is the loveliness :D
i love sigur ros. gybe and eits. only been listening to post rock for a few months now. amazing stuff. :D
but so far, the BEST BEST BEST BEST post rock music i have heard is Yndi Halda. much more beautiful and awe inspiring than sigur ros, and much more epic than gybe.
get it here:
http://therandomorwhateverwillbewilderme.com/Arsalan/Yndi%20Halda/
and also. no-man lyrics are the ultimate.
read them here: http://no-man.co.uk/
are thou into classical?
Post a Comment