So many questions and plenty of answers to be demanded too. At times the guilt just breaks you and cracks your soul in such a way that you lose all the focus you can conjure up. All the courage is lost and along with it, the last bit of your 'self'. Its about rises and falls, they say. Its more about avoiding those falls, in my view. Who knows who is right?and who is wrong. I make no sense to some, and plenty to others. At the end of the day, who bloody cares?It was good when we strived for passive aggression(yes, MLK) and passivity in general(hail maynard and Meursault and what not). I love how I still remember so much of grades 11 and 12 and with uni, I seem to have lost that drive. I am so different that 'me' is a far-away speck to me.
I am picking it up today, now, as in at 12:15 on wednesday 22nd november, 2006
. Yes, I have said that a lot in the past but today and now and at this very moment, I mean with all my might.
I want them to say 'there goes a river dragging an ocean behind it!
1 comment:
good luck! =)
Post a Comment