Sunday, November 26, 2006

I

I won't let the shadows take their toll.
*dies*
^This, I like. muchos.(hugs her music folder)

This is better eh. back to basics almost hahaha. and losing a phone again and finding it is a very stressful process. if you are at work and talking you know who, its so funny to realise he was right hehe.

zoolabreportkalgaaah!night:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i lose my phone ALOT
primarily because its always on silent.
i've found it in the wierdest of places, like in the back pocket of my jeans and in the fridge.

steven wilson's other bands include:

Blackfield
no-man
Bass Communion
Incredible Expanding Mindfuck
Steven Wilson and the Tree Farm

I've got all of the first two, none of BC, some of IEM and none of the tree farm.

tell me if you want to try some of it out.

Anonymous said...

no links. only mp3s ripped off from cds. or downloaded from torrents.

requiem for a dream is one of my favorite movies. must see

Natasha said...

omg you sound so cute saying
"hugs her music folder"

mwah.